Author Index: A - D
B | C | D
Amakulo, I. C.
Anderson, Douglas A.
- Book Review: Book of the Three
Dragons by Kenneth Morris (Feb/Mar 05)
Arana, Louis R.
Aveline, Carlos Cardoso
Awa, Emmanuel O.
Barker, A. Trevor
Baylis, Walter J.
Belderis, James T. (Jim)
Bergen, Jules van
Blackburn, E. K.
Blavatsky, H. P.
Bonnell, Robert W.
Bowen, Capt. P. G. B.
Brakel, J. P.
Cicero, M. T.
Claterbos, Nel van Weijdom
Clemeshaw, Isabel B.
Cohn, Rabbi Morton J. (Sep 52)
Coker, J. T.
Conger, Arthur L.
Conger, Martha R.
Conrad, Nelia L.
Crabbe, Norman Williams
Crabbendam, Jean B. (see also Van Mater, Jean)
Dadd, E. J.
Darrow, F. S.
Davidson, Robert K.
Davis, Nellie M.
Davy, Ted G.
van Dijk, Ad J.
"Waves and Vibrations: Thoughts on Electromagnetic
Energies" (Winter 07)
Donant, Alan E.
Dougherty, Bill (W. A.)
- Book Review: (Aug/Sep 03) From
Science to God: A Physicist's Journey into the Mystery of Consciousness
by Peter Russell
Dougherty, Sarah Belle (Sally)
- "Animals and Man" (Apr/May
- "As a Man Thinketh: Effects of the
Media" (Apr/May 89)
- "Be What You Love" (Feb/Mar
- Book Review (Jun/Jul 01) In the
Dark Places of Wisdom by Peter Kingsley
- "Book Reviews" (Oct/Nov 01)
Would You Believe? Finding God without Losing Your Mind by Tom Harpur;
God at 2000 edited by Marcus Borg and Ross Mackenzie
- Book Review: (Aug/Sep 02) Anger:
Wisdom for Cooling the Flames by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Book Review: (Jun/Jul 03)
Cosmos, Chaos and the World to Come by Norman Cohn
- Book Reviews: (Aug/Sep 03)
When Life Nearly Died: The Greatest Mass Extinction of All Time by Michael
J. Benton, and The Seven Day Circle: The History and Meaning of the Week
by Eviatar Zerubavel
- Book Reviews (Oct/Nov 03) 1421:
The Year China Discovered America by Gavin Menzies; The Power of Now:
A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
- Book Reviews (Feb/Mar 04) (Lost
Discoveries by Dick Teresi, The Letters of H. P. Blavatsky ed.
- Book Reviews (Jun/Jul 04) (Children's
Dreaming and the Development of Consciousness by David Foulkes: God
Has a Dream: A Vision of Hope for Our Time by Desmond Tutu)
- Book Reviews: (Oct/Nov 04) (Helena
Blavatsky, ed. Nicholas Cookrick-Clarke; Flesh in the Age of Reason
by Roy Porter)
- Book Reviews (Winter 07) (The Secret
Gateway by Edward Abdill; Practicing Peace in Times of War by
Pema Chodron; The Mind Has Mountains by Paul R. McHugh, MD)
- Book Review: Transforming Burnout:
A Simple Guide to Self-Renewal by Alan Shelton (rev. S. B. Dougherty)
- "Brotherhood in the Balance"
- "Brotherhood: Pattern in Nature"
- "Come See! Theosophic Light on the
Qabbalah" (Aug/Sep 06) (review article on Theosophy in the Qabbalah
by Grace F. Knoche)
- "Creating Ourselves" (Apr/May
- "Developing Our Hidden Potentials"
- "Early Christian History: Fact or Fabrication?"
Review Article: The Jesus Mysteries and Jesus and the Lost Goddess
by Timothy Freke and Peter Gandy (Dec 02/Jan 03)
- "The Effects of Capital Punishment"
- "Embodying the Future" (Dec
- "Encyclopedic Theosophical Glossary:
Working Manuscript Available" (Feb/Mar 99)
- "Evolution and the Sexes"
- "Exploring the Mysteries of Consciousness"
- "Fiat Lux: Archeology and the Old
Testament" (Feb/Mar 03) (Review Article" The Bible Unearthed:
Archaeology's New Vision of Ancient Israel and the Origin of Its Sacred
Texts by Israel Finkelstein and Neil Asher Silberman)
- "For Better Understanding..."
- "Gottfried de Purucker: A Biographical
Sketch" (Apr/May 00)
- "Henry Steel Olcott"(Sum
- "History in a Different Light"
- "How Can We Help?" (Jun/Jul
- "How Can We Make A Difference?"
- "How Do We Fit In?" (Aug/Sep
- "How Do We Know?" (Apr/May
- "The Human Kindness Foundation"
by Sarah Belle Dougherty (Jun/Jul 05)
- "Inducing Altered States"
(Jun/Jul 94; Aug/Sep 94)
- "The Infinity Within" (Apr/May
the Powers Innate in Man" (Apr/May 91)
- "Judge Not" (Aug/Sep 90)
- "Justice: The Keynote of Life"
- "Karma" (Jun/Jul 84)
- "A Key to Ancient Greece"
- "Light from the Mystic West"
(Dec 04/Jan 05)
- "Links in the Great Chain of Being"
- "A Living, Conscious Universe"
- "Looking Beyond the Material"
(Dec 85/Jan 86)
- "Looking for Answers" (Oct/Nov
- "Mankind and a Living Earth"
- "Man, the Medicine Wheel"
- "Meditations on Unity" (Spring
- "Modern Science, Ancient Wisdom"
- "Moving from 'Me' to 'We'"
- "Moving toward Brotherhood"
(Dec 03/Jan 04)
- "Music and the Healing Arts"
- "Mysteries of Prenatal Consciousness"
- "New Light on Human Nature"
- "The Occult Path" (Apr/May
- "Opening Ourselves to Brotherhood"
- "Particles of Gold" (Oct/Nov
- "Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men"
(Dec 01/Jan 02)
- "Peas in a Pod?" (Sum 07)
- "Reflections on 'A Global Ethic'"
- "Remembering H. S. Olcott"
- "Removing Our Human Blinders"
- "The Responsibility of Being Human"
- "The Sacred in Our Lives"
- "The Search for Truth" (Apr/May
- "Self-Directed Evolution"
(Dec 96/Jan 97)
- "Solar Reflections" (Apr/May
- "Some Thoughts on Sacrifice"
- "Spiritual Growth or Spiritual Behaviorism?"
- "The Spiritual Heart of Mankind"
- "Still Dreaming..." (Dec
- "Storm Reflections" with
Nancy Coker (Oct/Nov 05)
- "Sunrise" (Winter 07)
- "Taking Responsibility for Ourselves"
- "Theosophic Perspectives"
- "A Theosophic Vision" (Review:
To Light a Thousand Lamps: A Theosophic Vision by Grace F. Knoche)
- "Thoughts in a Divine Mind"
- "To Be Like-Minded with God: The Philosophy
of Epictetus" (Apr/May 86)
- "An Understanding Heart"
- "Why Brotherhood?" (Aug/Sep
- "A Wider Vision: Fundamentals of
the Esoteric Philosophy" (Oct 79)
- "'With Malice toward none,
with charity for all'" (rev. of The Judge Case by Ernest
E. Pelletier) (Aug/Sep 05)
E - K
L - N
O - S
T - Z
Top of Page
Sunrise Back Issues Menu