Theosophical University Press Online Edition
First Edition copyright © 1925; Second & Revised Edition copyright © 1996 by Theosophical University Press. Electronic version ISBN 1-55700-056-5. All rights reserved. This edition may be downloaded for off-line viewing without charge. No part of this publication may be reproduced for commercial or other use in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of Theosophical University Press. For ease of searching, no diacritical marks appear in this electronic version of the text.
1. Nature, the Mighty Mother (20K)
2. The Sacredness of the Moment and the Day (13K)
3. Death and Rebirth (20K)
4. The Ideal Home and Education (44K)
5. The World's Conscience (8K)
6. On Some Sayings of Jesus (26K)
7. The Lost Chord in Human Life (23K)
8. Occultism, the Science of Right Living (17K)
9. Death, the Twin Sister of Life (27K)
10. Why I Am a Theosophist (14K)
11. The Mirror of Infinite Life (14K)
TUP Online Menu
Theosophical University Press, publishing and distributing quality theosophical literature since 1886: PO Box C, Pasadena, CA 91109-7107 USA; e-mail: email@example.com; voice: (626) 798-3378. Free printed catalog available on request Visit the on-line TUP Catalog.
About the Author: Katherine Tingley was leader of the Theosophical Society (then named the Universal Brotherhood and Theosophical Society) from 1896 to 1929, and is remembered particularly for her educational and social reform work centered at the Society's international headquarters at Point Loma, California. The chapters are virtually verbatim transcripts of lectures given by the author in the 1920s, which have been edited to modernize punctuation and to remove dated references and repetition. The usage of "man" and "men" to include members of both sexes has been retained.